Author Topic: [WIP] The Black Sea (Book Project)  (Read 3025 times)

Aristagon

• View Profile
[WIP] The Black Sea (Book Project)
« on: November 23, 2012, 02:15:37 pm »
Hi,

I am about to make my finals in my MA Degree about Chaos and Illustration and am about to create a heavily by NNN and Witches inspired Book/Website Project.
Basicly its about a Madman/Creator/God = Demiurg = Me... Enclosed in his own manifestion.
He has written a book about how creation have to be executed but in writing down the unspeakable, he entrapped himself in this book. And as its chaotic nature the book started to mutate, transform and transmit its parts into the dreamscape and the Minds of lost Souls.
In the year 2048 a Meeting of seemingly retarded individuals take places in an abandoned plaza in a big, partly ruined, empty city )like Detroit( They all collected parts of the book in their minds, and startet to paint it down, with blood and ink on paper, till they filled the whole city with it.

Ok, I am massivly chaotic so I dont even hope that people can follow my narrative, mostly in the parts are NO narratives.

Aristagon

• View Profile
Re: [WIP] The Black Sea (Book Project)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 02:19:38 pm »
What you see above is a rough layout of the first 14 -48 Pages.
Containing a detailed Introduction, Table of Content, commentary and an extended List of Black Matter objects. How to construct and altered them and how to combine them, Its chapters are about Cubes, Stairs, Trees, Industrial Wastes, Windows and Dooors.

iKo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 02:51:31 am »
If you're being graded for your MA on this, I really how your marking body has some perseverance.
It would suck for you to put all this work into hidden aspects of your book, for them to be overlooked.

Oblivion Shinma

• XNFE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 05:19:09 am »
So far I'm fairly sure I've enjoyed everything you've done.
It's been a long time though, so I might have you confused with someone else.
I'm still excited through my pants though.
Be sure to keep us updated.
Yay Xnfe!

Aristagon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 09:04:00 pm »
I have started to setup/rework a Wordpress page for this project. Its mostly done now, but without content so far. I hope to be able to show it soon in a presentable Way.

Aristagon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 10:36:14 pm »
I will resume this work by May.